Friday, February 1, 2008

FREE MONEY...for your closing fees


We just went to lunch with Bill Walsh from Great Western Bank. They have a program that would enable buyers to receive a "grant" for their closing costs. This could be the deal to help make you a home owner! Give us a call, Bill @ 770-2455 or Bob 979-2883. OR go to our website , Eisenlauer Team and pick out a house to purchase! That leads me to my purchase for the day....I've started a companion blog to keep track of daily purchases. We all must do our part to stimulate the economy you know...we must spend, spend, spend! So I'll post daily something I've purcahsed and where...and maybe you'll be inspired to similar activity. So check out Boost The Economy and see where the boosting is going on. GO FORTH AND SPEND...I mean help the economy.

No comments: