Monday, February 28, 2011

Rant - Customer Service Pergatory







  1. Don't call an automated system of prompts Customer Service

  2. Don't ask me if I want to speak English. We live in the United States of America. We speak English. I'm not going to apologize for speaking my native language in my native country.

  3. Don't prompt me "for quicker service, enter your home phone numbr", then ask me for my home phone number when I finally get to a live person...Duh.

  4. Don't ask me to put in the ext. no. of the person I want to speak to, when I don't know who works there.

  5. Don't talk to me in third party plural. "We" don't have a problem, I do. I'd like you to assist me in a solution.

My email hasn't worked for weeks. Some emails go through, others don't. When talking to media com "customer service" on Friday, I was informed the file was closed because the problem had been resolved. They neglected to ask the customer (me) to confirm this. Then they asked me how I know my emails weren't being received? ......gee, I asked people if they received my email, they said no.


So all that being said - The Eisenlauer Team works hard to live Customer Service. Try us out!


Bill 770-2455 Bob 979-2883

No comments: