Friday, October 23, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Hits Home






October is Breast Cancer Awareness. It's hard to miss, most stores have displays of pink items for sale. It's been hard to ignore in my family. My sister was diagonsed with breast cancer in August and has been waging a tough battle through the treatments issued by her doctors. Of course she urged my to get my mammogram, and I did. Found out this week that I too have breast cancer. I'm grateful that the options for treatment have progressed to where they are, but there's still research to be done. Thanks to all the people who give to research and to the faithful people who pray for cancer patients.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is simply a test. The adversary is on his job, now we must be on ours. This is your Job experience. God allowed it as a test of your faith. Know that you will come out victorious. Remember there is power in the tongue ... time for you to speak life. God desires that we call those things that be not, as though they were. (Romans 4:17).The Power of the Positive Confession of God's Word! I’m praising God in advance for your healing. Remember one thing, According to your faith be it unto you" (Matthew 9:29). I claim it in the name of Jesus it’s already done.

God Bless

Kenneth Cameron your Democratic buddy.